Sunday 22 February 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog...

As with all the fun I get round when Instagramming (see my posts here at @k_fit_journey- new account here in keeping with this blog address: @fitnhealthyinhk), my only thought was to get round to blogging so that I can share my thoughts on health and fitness with you in more detail. As a 20-something year old who previously lived in the UK and now resides in hustle and bustle of Hong Kong, I found it harder to stick to maintain my healthy lifestyle.  Although Hong Kong is a city where you can find almost anything and everything, I've found that in comparison to the UK, access to healthy alternatives are limited (and more expensive!) so I thought that it would a good idea to post along and share my thoughts to others in Hong Kong (and abroad) how I try to keep track on maintaining a healthy lifestyle in keeping fit- whether by at home workouts, easy clean recipes, health product reviews and options for healthy dining in this city. 




I hope that this blog will help to inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle as I keep track on my own fitness journey.

This site is still under construction so you may notice a few odd headings here and there or incomplete sections so please bear with me until I get the hang of blogspot! :P








© Kay 2015.  

No comments:

Post a Comment